With fax you can improve the way your newsroom works with your extensive network of freelance writers. fax enables your editors to set up a database, manage story pitches and automatically inform your freelancers about the status of their articles.
– pitch topics
– discuss them with editors via a messenger system
– track the current status of their submissions
– and set up profiles where they can indicate their areas of expertise and the geographical locations they cover
Editorial departments can use fax to
– internally assign suggested topics
– track commissioned items
– and find the right freelance journalists for specific topics.
Get it now!
fax is licenced under a MIT license. The English-language version is now available for editorial departments to download free of charge from GitHub. Get it on GitHub!